Today we had a dozen travelers fill our kitchen to share in the love of cooking. This is where I spend my days now when I’m not wandering through the rice fields, or swimming in nearby hot springs and natural rivers.
So – here’s a quick unedited video of what it’s like in the chicken shed at the New Earth Cooking School 🙂 Enjoy!
Today’s Menu (all local and organic):
- Caprese with vegan smoked mozzarella and holy basil
- Young papaya salad with wild coriander and peanuts
- Coconut and taro root fritters with jackfruit
- Moringa soup with taro root and spicy coconut
- Jicama sticks with spicy peanut sauce
- Raw chocolate fruit cups (chocolate!)
- Tomato sambal (Indonesian side dish)